Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gramma and Pops Courtney got Dilan his first Big Wheel! He can't quite reach the pedals but he still enjoys being pushed around! He had so much fun while Gramma visited! He even got to stay home from Daycare!

Oh my goodness...cake everywhere! All in good fun though! Good thing he got a new bath-tub for his b-day.


Scott decided he needed to have blue frosting war paint to complete his first birthday.


He is thinking..."oh my gosh mommy I get to eat this!"






I conquered the train cake! I suppose you can't go wrong with Funfetti Cake, frosting and oreo wheels! Dilan seemed to really love his blue engine!




Dilan got some new shades, bath towels, and building blocks from Grandma and Pappy Beall! Looking pretty cool!







Scott, Gramma Courtney, and I took Dilan to the pool on his B-day! Dilan loves the water, he splashes and plays...















No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friends and Family